The Zombie Officers were a part of the loyal crew of zombies who were loyal to Blackbeard and are minor antagonists of the 2011 film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
From beyond the grave they have returned, empty vessels stirred to life. Perpetually ill-tempered and devoid of personal free will, these Zombies unquestioningly comply with Blackbeard's commands. The Zombie officers of the Queen Anne's Revenge are legendary for their ruthless discipline. Once mere men, Blackbeard used the fiery power of the Queen Anne's Revenge to morph them into his fearless minions. Their uncompromising allegiance to Blackbeard makes them a formidable adversary for any sailor.
- Gunner: The Gunner was one of Blackbeard's zombie officers serving aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge. He fought against Jack Sparrow during the mutiny before being subdued by Salaman and the cook. He died when Blackbeard himself was killed at the Fountain of Youth. He is portrayed by Deobia Oparei.
- Quartermaster: The Quartermaster was a zombie serving aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge. He could predict things they happened as seen when he predicted Blackbeard's death by a one legged man. He died at the Fountain along with all the other zombies. He is portrayed by Ian Mercer.
- Master-at-Arms: The Master-at-Arms was a zombie in On Stranger Tides under the command of Blackbeard. He died at the Fountain along with his fellow zombies. He is portrayed by Derek Mears.
- Yeoman: Yeoman was a zombie who helped carry Syrena's glass coffin through the jungle but ended up tripping causing the coffin to shatter. He died at the Fountain along with the other zombies. He is portrayed by Danny Le Boyer.
Notes and references
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides: The Visual Guide
- Taken from the official Disney Pirates website (as of 2011)