|"Listen well, all of you!", "Techno,"|
is nothing more than an insignificant stub.
It is in desperate need of more content.
So says Maleficent:
the Mistress of All Evil.
|You Poor Unfortunate Soul, this "Techno,"|
has been found to need Ursula’s Touch.
It MUST be rewritten, see the light, and make a switch!!
So says Ursula:
the true queen of Atlantica.
Paul Ebersol is a Marvel Comics character who appears in Avengers Assemble. He is a former employee of Stark Industries who feels spurned by Tony Stark and decided to turn into the villain Fixer. He uses his brilliant scientific mind to create machines and weapons that aid him in his supervillain career, including his very own suit of power armor. As Fixer, he is a member of the Masters of Evil.
He later resurfaces as the superhero Techno, helping the Avengers defeat Growing Man.
Paul Ebersol was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.
As Fixer, he first appears in the episode "Under Siege" as a member of the Masters of Evil due to his hatred for Iron Man. His Techno appearance appears in the episodes "Thunderbolts" and "Thunderbolts Revealed" as a member of the Thunderbolts.
Powers & Abilities
- Genius-Level Intellect: He has shown to have an advanced level of intelligence.
- Nanotechnosis: He has control over a set of nanomachines, which he can use to create a variety of weapons.
- Energy Blasters: He has been seen manipulating his nanites to create energy weapons system, on his suit, for combat purposes. He has been seen creating them on his hands & even his shoulder.
- Helmet: He also has a special helmet, which is also made up of his nanites.
- Scooter: he was also able to construct a hovering scooter, during their assault on Klaue.