|"Listen well, all of you!", "Principal Yancy,"|
is nothing more than an insignificant stub.
It is in desperate need of more content.
So says Maleficent:
the Mistress of All Evil.
|You Poor Unfortunate Soul, this "Principal Yancy,"|
has been found to need Ursula’s Touch.
It MUST be rewritten, see the light, and make a switch!!
So says Ursula:
the true queen of Atlantica.
Principal Yancy is a character and antagonist in Girl Meets World. He is the Principal of John Quincy Adams Middle School. He first appeared in the season 2 episode, Girl Meets the New Teacher. He is portrayed by Stuart Pankin.
As the Principal of John Quincy Adams Middle School, Yancy is extremely strict, and set in his ways. Yet, he also seems rather jaded in his job, as he claims to play no favorites among the student body, maintaining that he holds each pupil in equal disdain.
Yancy is not afraid to use the power of his title to intimidate his subordinates, and is quick to terminate those who disregard his directives. Like most petty bullies, he is easily cowed in the presence of an individual possessing a position superior to his own.
- Girl Meets World (first mentioned, not named)
Mr. Matthews sends Maya to the principal after she douses the History classroom.
- Girl Meets the New Teacher (first appearance)
- He fails to make the connection between Harper's name and the author of To Kill A Mockingbird.
- He is similar to George Feeny.
- He would have preferred to keep Mr. Garaboski, and not have had to hire Harper Burgess at all.
- He did not hire Cory Matthews to be the history teacher.
- He fired Cory for standing up and defending Harper, but his decision was overruled by his superior, Jonathan Turner.
- After finding out that Cory and Turner go way back, that Turner hired Cory and that Turner visits Cory and his family a lot, he immediately retracts his complaints about Cory.
- Stuart Pankin has previously appeared on Disney Channel shows That's So Raven, The Suite Life On Deck, and Shake It Up, as well as the Zenon DCOM trilogy.
- Pankin also voiced Earl Sinclair from Michael Jacobs' Dinosaurs TV series.