Menlo is a character from Recess.
He is Ms. Lemon's nerdy assistant, a very organized boy who wears a button-down shirt with a tie to school and spends most of his time inside the office, rarely going outside to recess as he's too busy. Before the current time line he was a rowdy boy, and T.J.'s best friend. It was hinted at that he once became "principal for a day" and the experience changed him to what he is now.
Menlo is friendly with Randall, though they don't do much together, and together they once took over the playground in episode "Partners in Crime". Randall was also at Menlo's birthday party.
Menlo is obsessed with living by the rules. He lives by his planner, and disdains people who are disorganized, as seen in "Tucked in Mikey".
Although Menlo is sometimes an antagonist to the main characters, T.J. still attends Menlo's birthday party every year. T.J. does this because Menlo felt sad at seeing their friendship die, so T.J. promised he would go to his birthday party every year no matter what.
- He used to be rowdy.
- He can be strict sometimes even with organization.
- In "Lawson and his Crew", Menlo was the Gretchen of Lawson's crew.
- He can be evil sometimes
- He is good friends with TJ.
- He is good with the filing system.
- Menlo lives in a neighborhood of cookie-cutter houses, and held a cowboy-themed birthday party in his backyard.
- He has a crush on Ashley A.
- He was once accused of taking playground balls.
- He is friendly with Randall.
- It's unknown if Menlo is his first name or last name. In the Spanish dub, his first name is Taylor, making it his last name, however this is never brought up in the original version nor other dubs.
- Menlo has a crush on Ashley A., which is brought up in "[Mikey|Officer Mikey]" and "[in_Crime|Partners in Crime]".
- Menlo likes to play battle tag and is "not half bad" but he rather stay in the office.
- Menlo is one of the few students to never appear in [School's_Out|Recess: School's Out].
- He said that the members of the recess gang dont have any structure and that their lives are in disarray. (Tucked in Mikey).