Klutzy the Crab (Clubpenguinus Crabus) is a villainous crab and the secondary antagonist of the MMORPG, Club Penguin.
He saved Herbert P. Bear from drowning when he first arrived on Club Penguin Island after traveling from the North Pole on an Iceberg. Since then, he has been involved in a lot of Secret Missions as Herbert's evil sidekick. As revealed in The F.I.S.H., Klutzy is male and is probably Herbert's best friend.
- He might want to join the EPF, and never help Herbert. There is proof for this because in the System Defender level 'Track Herbert' he is disappointed when Herbert orders him to send in another wave of bots.
- In the latest Field-Ops missions, Gary indicates that the tracker has picked up "snapping" and "clicking" noises (which are the sounds Klutzy makes).
- Klutzy returns in Level 3 of System Defender.
- He also appears in Level 2 of the game, assisting Herbert.
- Klutzy is sometimes called 'adorable' and 'cute'. Also referenced in Mission #7 as a "funny little guy" by a Penguin.
- There is also a Series 4 figurine of Herbert and Klutzy.
- Klutzy is seen using the signs ^_^; Q_Q' while writing.
- In one mission, he is seen playing a game while Herbert talks to the penguins.
- Klutzy escaped through the air conditioning tube when you captured Herbert in Operation: Hibernation. It is rumoured that Klutzy will be the new villain, causing havoc to Club Penguin, just like Herbert did.
- There is even more proof now, as the ClubPenguin.com title screen has Klutzy leaning out from the Lighthouse instead of Herbert.
- Klutzy is 2 feet tall.
- Klutzy is also a vegetarian.
- Klutzy was hiding in The Halloween homepage 2011
- It is rumored that the Crab skittering around during the Adventure Party is really Klutzy, undercover.
- If you search "Klutzy" in the friends bar, it will say "Klutzy is click click clicketty click. Try searching for someone else.
- During the Underwater Expedition in 2012, a Crab could be seen skittering around in the Mysterious Deep. This was thought to be Klutzy.
- Klutzy probably communicates in morse code the reason why the Crab Translator 3000 blown up during mission 6
- It has been showed that Klutzy isn't as evil as Herbert.
- His name may come from the fact that he often knocks things over, messes up things, etc.
- He submitted a question to Rookie in the 336th issue of the Club Penguin Times.