|“This time I know I've created something evil enough to catch your full attention on anger: The Concoction Brew-Inator!”|
Jekyll created a machine that could turn someone into either a fairy princess or a monster. When the angry Mob showed up at his house for their appointment, he drank the concoction the machine produced to show off the invention. However, the dial was turned to fairy princess, thus ruining his chance to be a real evil genius. The mob left, annoyed with the supposed failure of Dr. Jekyll's invention. Realizing the problem, he quickly changed the dial to monster and drank the concoction. Now a monster, he ran through the village spreading evil; however, during his reign he ends up upsetting the platypus monster (A creation of Dr. Phineastein and Ferbgor). Later, at the monster ball Dr. Jekyll is back to normal but ends up meeting the platypus monster again; immediately, the monster begins to beat him up. After asking for a time-out to go get a drink, Jekyll once again drinks his invention's brew, but ends up turning himself into a fairy princess. The scene changes, but it is heavily implied that the Platypus monster has eaten him when the monster coughs up his fairy wand ("The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein").
- He is obviously a parody of Dr. Jekyll from the famous story Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. With his Name Jekyll, his alter-ego, and "Heinz Doofenshmirtz" having a similar name.
- Unlike his descendant, Jekyll is right-handed.
- Although it was implied that the platypus monster ate Jekyll, he most likely survived as he appeared unmarried and was an ancestor of Doofenshmirtz. However, he could have been married at the time he was eaten and his wife just wasn't present, or he was divorced like his descendant.
- He had a butler, named Jameson, who resembled Doofenshmirtz's brother Roger Doofenshmirtz.
- His house is essentially an ancient version of the Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated building.
- Although Dr. Jekyll is only Heinz's great-great grandfather, Ferbgor is Ferb's great-great-great-great-great (etc.) grand uncle. This could be because Doofenshmirtz is older than Phineas and Ferb.