Iggy Starbeam is a character and antagonist from Wander Over Yonder who made a small cameo in "The It". He is a music-themed villain that terrorizes the galaxy with his unique brand of rock, usually being among the higher ranks of the Galactic Villain Leaderboard. He is usually named alongside his trusty spider steeds as though they were a band, and together they are known as "Iggy Starbeam and the Maltars of Flarn".
He is a tall humanoid alien in a spandex suit with puffy long hair and a lightning bolt tattoo across his face. His picture on the Galactic Villain Leaderboard shows him as being completely green. He wields a bodacious purple guitar.
Powers and Abilities
With his mighty guitar, he can unleash deadly sound waves of rock 'n' roll. He can also fly through the stars on his giant green spiders, the Maltars of Flarn which can shoot colorful cosmic webs.
In "The It", his picture is only briefly seen on the Galactic Villain Leaderboard. In a deleted scene, he was seen happily tormenting the galaxy with his rockin' tunes.
In "The Good Bad Guy", Iggy is seen still holding the spot of number 6.
In "The Battle Royale", Iggy was shown to still be in the top ten on the leaderboard in a flashback, although it is likely that he and the rest of the villains fell off the board when Dominator became the Greatest in the Galaxy after acquiring the Ring of Invincibility.
- "The It" (Cameo)
- "The Good Bad Guy" (Cameo)
- "The Battle Royale (Cameo)
- He was originally going to have a full scene in "The It", but it was removed due to time constraints.
- Prior to "The Battle Royale", Iggy was in the 126th spot on the Galactic Villain Leaderboard.
- However in a flashback during "The Battle Royale", he was seen among the top ten in the leaderboard when Lord Dominator was gloating.
- He and his spider steeds appear to be a reference to the David Bowie album and movie The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, with his face paint being a reference to the face paint and makeup Bowie wears as Ziggy Stardust.