|"Listen well, all of you!", "Bossk,"|
is nothing more than an insignificant stub.
It is in desperate need of more content.
So says Maleficent:
the Mistress of All Evil.
|You Poor Unfortunate Soul, this "Bossk,"|
has been found to need Ursula’s Touch.
It MUST be rewritten, see the light, and make a switch!!
So says Ursula:
the true queen of Atlantica.
Bossk is a Trandoshan bounty hunter and antagonist from the Star Wars saga. He also appeared in Ezra's Gamble, a book which serves as a prequel to the animated television series, Star Wars Rebels.
- Marksmanship: Bossk is an excellent sniper.
- Qualified fighter: thanks to its size, Bossk can have a clear advantage over his opponent, as he was able to defeat two Clone Troopers with ease.
- Improved strength: As he is a Trandoshan, Bossk is stronger than most of the species. He was able to raise two Clone troopers with both hands. It is as strong as a Wookiee.
The Empire Strikes Back
Bossk is one of the bounty hunters who sign up for tracking down the Millennium Falcon for Darth Vader and the Empire.
Return of the Jedi
Bossk is at Jabba's Palace when Luke Skywalker arrives, trying to rescue his friends. It is possible Bossk was on the Sail Barge when it exploded.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Bossk joins a squad led by Aurra Sing and includes Boba Fett and Castas. Bossk helps Boba try and kill Mace Windu, who killed Boba's father Jango. After Castas backs out, Sing shoots him and they leave. He is arrested though when Plo Koon and Ahsoka Tano foil their plan.
- Bossk's uniform, in The Empire Strikes Back, was also worn in a 1968 Doctor Who serial "Wheel In Space".
- At the time of his first appearance, Bossk was forty years older, as he was already adult during the Clone Wars and that the events of the empire strike back occur twenty years later.