|"Listen well, all of you!", "Ambar,"|
is nothing more than an insignificant stub.
It is in desperate need of more content.
So says Maleficent:
the Mistress of All Evil.
|You Poor Unfortunate Soul, this "Ambar,"|
has been found to need Ursula’s Touch.
It MUST be rewritten, see the light, and make a switch!!
So says Ursula:
the true queen of Atlantica.
Ambar is a character and antagonist from Violetta. She is Esmeralda's daughter. She's intelligent and kind, but she can also be very manipulative and cunning.
Ambar is portrayed by Agustina Cabo.
Ambar seems to have a two-sided personality. She can be very kind and sweet, but she can also be mean and manipulative, we can see this when she blackmailed people to get what she wanted. But when she tried to blackmail Violetta into taking her to the Studio, Violetta made her realise the error of her ways, and Ambar apologised to everyone she hurt.
- She has a tablet.
- She's Esmeralda's daughter.
- She threatened Jade and Matías about that she would tell Herman about their secret plan.
- She made Ramallo take her to the zoo, Violetta to take her in the Studio and Olga making her a chocolate cake.
- She doesn't like fruit in her cake.
- She thinks that Herman is really nice.
- Her biggest dream is to become a dancer.
- She called Violetta her sister.
- She stayed for a few days at the Castillo's house, because her dad, Ezequiel, had to go on some business trip and Esmeralda had to take care of her.
- She likes the way that Violetta sings.
- Herman helped her with her homework.
- She told Esmeralda not to hurt Herman.
- It is possible that she is either 11 or 12 years old because Agustina Cabo, who portrays her, was 11/12 years old, when she portrayed Ambar.